This tutorial walks you through steps for changing the name servers (DNS) of your domain name.
- Login to your Domain Panel (The panel assigned to you by your Domain Registrar).
- Click on my Domain
- Locate the domain you are working with and click on the "settings" button located on the right end of the domain.
- Scroll down to locate "Nameservers" fields.
- Delete the nameservers you have in it already.
- Enter the new nameservers ad click on "Save Changes"
Name server updates may take anywhere between 10 mintues to 24 hours. You should always give it some time to update as your local internet's DNS also has to be updated in order to view the changes.